Sunday, August 12, 2012

Some things to keep in mind

This website has some interesting things that I should definitely consider doing.

There are some things that I already do, and others that I should take up. I am often good about eating breakfast everyday. I don't have water when I wake up, but I drink it before sleeping, and I also have plenty of it during the day. I'm also pretty adamant about taking the stairs; counting the stairs is also a reason why.

There are some things I could definitely do more of. While I don't drink soda very often, I have been very lenient with my intake of it these past few years. Time to cut that. 30 minutes of exercise a day? I sure do hope that I'll have to bike to my schools in Yoshino-cho (which is where I'll be placed).

This list reminded me of what a friend once said to me, that we don't need New Year's Day to inspire us to change ourselves and our habits. We can change, or at least set ourselves on the path towards change any time, any day. How will you change?

No comments:

Post a Comment