Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Beaches

Yesterday, my trip in San Diego ended with a long drive home down the 101. Before leaving San Diego, though, we made sure to stop at a beach along the way. My dad and I tested the waters, and were absolutely thrilled that the water was warm enough to jump in. For those of you who don't know about the ocean water in the Monterey Bay, let me tell you that it is FREEZING! I wouldn't dare (though many people do) get in the water without a wet-suit. Needless to say, I had a lot of fun in the water, riding the waves. The last time I did this was in Mexico in 2011 with Pitt from Luxembourg.

I was a little sleepy for the drive home; we had lunch in Ventura, and it was my turn to drive. I was a little afraid of passing out while driving and crashing the car. Thankfully, both my food coma and sugar low passed, and I drove pretty well to a little outside of Paso Robles. For the rest of the way, I continued on through A Game of Thrones. I can't believe how awesome his dream was! I can't recall if the HBO version showed his dream, but it was very exciting.

We arrived home around 8:30 pm, and I took Edgar home, who was house-sitting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment