Friday, February 7, 2014

Another new beginning

I've got to admit, I've hit a slump. I come home from work. I go on the internet and dilly dally. I've played some games. I watch some TV. I eat. I Skype. I sleep. I've come to the realization that I have lost a lot of the productivity that I once had when I was a student. I don't want to lose it. I want to rediscover it. I've got to do something. It's been a year and half, and I haven't contributed much to this world for awhile.

I've started and stopped a bunch of different stuff. Tried coding. Tried reading. Tried studying Japanese. Tried piano. I've got to find something I can stick to for awhile and commit to. I think if I start using this blog, it might help me sort things out and provide an outlet for me to talk about and discuss what I've done, thereby making it available for others to access, and thus laying accountability on a third, albeit anonymous, party. It is with this, that I pledge to post here weekly. This could be a good New Year's resolution.


Here's to hoping for some consistency.


No comments:

Post a Comment